Edward I was originally available as a Match reward.
None of these abilities are enabled, but they show as:
- Vengeance Lust - Edward lures deployed archers. For each enemy the archer kills, she will gain attack speed by 10%(maximum 100%).
- Withered Quiver - Edward imbues deployed archers and their basic attacks deal 10 (+30% Ability Power) bonus magic damage and apply Whither for 6 seconds (stacks 3 times). Edward's other spells detonate Wither, dealing magic damage equal to 1% of the target’s max Health per stack.
- Evil Arrows - Edward fires a hail of evil arrows that deals 200 (+30% Ability Power) magic damage and detonates Wither.
- Piercing Arrow - Edward fires a Piercing Arrow, dealing 100 (+30% Ability Power) magic damage to the first enemy it hits, reduced by 15% per enemy hit (minimum 33%)
- Chain of Corruption - Edward flings out a tendril of corruption that deals 400 (+30% Ability Power) magic damage and imprisons the first enemy for 2 seconds.The corruption then spreads towards 2 nearby uninfected enemies, applying the same damage and imprisons if it reaches them.